Tuesday 15 November 2011

Australia; Crescent Head

10/11/2011

Drove to crescent head for surfing :)

Stopped at a big banana for lunch lol and I got a banana!

Surfing was loads of fun! We went to a Tea tree lake which looked like Coke! Wanted to drink it! We practised for a while in the lake and I stood up for a second!! Yay!

We then went to the beach which was ridiculously freezing! My legs were numb! Not good for my illness! We couldn't surf at the beach though as conditions were too rough.

Went back to the lake and tried and tried - I fell in sooo much!! Was soo much fun but really tiring though.

We had Mexican for dinner mmm vegetarian burritos :) its our last night on the tour :(

Sat around a camp fire for a bit and went home to rest again - STILL SICK!! Arararararrrrrgghhhhhh!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment