Thursday 15 September 2011

Arriving in Bangkok

16/09/2011
The 14th Sept was such a scary day!! My flight wasn't til 10pm so I didn't leave for the airport until 6:30pm. Spent most of the day sleeping!
When I got to the airport I was so nervous coz I had no clue what I was doing! But I made it!! On the right plane on time! (I'm normally the person running coz I'm late lol) First time flying by myself! I'm so proud! :)
The flight was good - I kinda like flying alone, no talking, just keep to yourself and do what you want! It was 11 hours and I had some wierd man next to me! Lol to get over me he kept standing on the hand rests and jumping over! I had roast beef for dinner and a (surprisingly nice) full english breakfast! Yum. Couldn't sleep but watched 3 films - just go with it, bridesmaids and fast five. Didn't need 2 go cinema this year lol.
Got to Bangkok airport on the 15th and again had no clue what I was doing! I just kept asking people. And I made it to the hotel! I'm glad I booked a transfer, it was nice having someone waiting for me!
The hotel is so nice! Its the Bangkok centre hotel. I'm in a twin room and was by myself the night of the 15th. No-one speaks english here so it took some time but I've been able to stay in this same room the next night :) I think that someone on my tour will be staying here with me tonight.
I have been sooooo lazy! I went out for like 10mins yesterday, just went to the shop to buy some snacks, and haven't left the hotel since! I've been sleeping all day today and now I'm watching a random film channel. I should probably go out in a bit as its sunny outside!
My tour starts tonight - the 16th wonder what the people will be like!? And then tomorrow I'm off to Cambodia!! :)
The people are really nice and we went out for dinner on Ko San Road and went to a Ping Pong show! Boi girls were pulling strings of razors outta them n stuff! Freaky!
Anyway tomorrow off to Cambodia!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment