Tuesday 27 September 2011

Indochina Discovery; Vietnam, Nha Trang

27/09/2011

Got into Nha Trang on the sleeper train at about 5:30am on the 26th. We went back to bed when we got to the hotel then went to the BEACH :) was so nice but touristy so loads of ppl were coming up to us selling things.

We then went to a bar along the beach that had a pool. I had a 'beer taster tray' 100000 dong (5 US dollars) for 4 little beers, pretty good! Had a little dip then went down to kfc :) tasted a lot better than england!

Back to the hotel to get changed then to a bar called why not, decent but not great. I beat someone at pool twice though :) Had dinner at a nice restaurant across from our hotel and then went back to why not bar. Played some more pool then went to bed. I think I'm getting flu :(

Next day after not a very good sleep :( I am sick. Woke up at about 9, missed breakfast :(
Walked down to the same bar as yesterday - Louisiana, dipped in the pool and had an hour massage for the equivalent of 5 US dollars :)
Had some more beer with passionfruit in it! Was really nice!
Sat on our beach chairs in the rain like crazy people, but we had to check out of our room so there was nothing better to do!
OMG!! Realised I got swindled! Noticed my watch was 15-20mins faster than my phone time!! I thought my massage was short!! They must have put my watch forward!! What cunts!! Boi

Anyway.. Later on we went for dinner at the 'spot' bar, I didn't eat tho coz ate a huge meal at the bar.

Then we left for our sleeper train to Hoi An at 9:30. I was sooo scared coz our tour leader said there was cockroaches and mice living on it :( felt dirty but wasn't too bad! Hopefully ill be able to sleep!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment