Thursday 8 September 2011

Packing! :0

08/09/2011

OH MY GOODNESS!! Less than a week to go! This time next week I will be in Thailand.. ALONE! : o
I feel like i'm fully prepared though, just got a few last minute things to buy and I'm DONE!
I spent the best part of the day packing, and as I have a backpack, I have packed all my stuff into different bags:
My beautiful bags!
Those colourful ones are really good - I've got all of my dresses and tops in the blue one! You can squish out all of the air so it takes up less space. All of my clothes are on the left and my toiletries and stuff are on the right - it may not look like too much but I have had to really squish it all in my backpack:

so full!!
I've still got a few more things to put in it too : (
It only weighs 14kgs though, which is soo good considering the pack already weighs 3kgs as it is!
It is really heavy on my back though - I'm glad I got a pack with wheels - I'm going to pull it around where I can.
I am getting scared now!! OMG!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment