Thursday 29 September 2011

Indochina Discovery: Vietnam, Hoi An

29/09/2011

Slept ok on the train from Nha Trang!! No mice or roaches :)
Got into Hoi An at about 9:30am, had a quick break at the hotel then went for a walk around. Walked along the river and through markets. Its a really nice little town!

Came back to the hotel after eating alongside the river and dipped in the pool on the top floor - bobbing around with a beer in my hand :)

Then we went out for coffee and cake, it was sooooo nice! Walked around the tailor shops to get some clothes made and got lost! But just about made it back to the hotel to meet our tour leader for dinner. Went to this very local place and had fried chicken and rice, when you're done you throw your bones on the floor lol.

Had a quiet night, went to the bar across the road from the hotel, played some pool and drank some cocktails. We occupied the whole bar! :)

Next day 29th sept, my group wanted to ride around on bicycles. I'm too scared to even walk around these roads so I point blank refused! I got forced to go with them so rode on the back of Poppy's bike! Wasn't too bad but my bum hurts! That seat is HARD!

We rode so so sooo far away! Proper off the beaten track, to muddy fields and community houses! Lol we eventually got back into town, I picked up my dress I got made and we went back to the hotel at around 3:30pm.

Everyone decided to go for dinner at 7, but after eating a mighty large breakfast and a questionable lunch I wasn't up for it! Stayed in n tidied up the mess of stuff I made the past few days!

Met the rest for a drink later - went to a swish bar had a couple of beers then the rest went to bed and me and will went to a random local nightclub near our hotel! There were dancers up on the stage including a gay man haha and the waiters were mad, jumping up and down dancing!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment