Monday 5 December 2011

Fiji; Bounty Island; Mamanuca islands

2/12/2011

Got to Bounty pretty late. The dorms were amazing! Well, in comparison to Waya LaiLai! They looked so clean and pretty! Lol we had dinner which was amazing (again!) And I had a HOT shower! Omg it felt so good!

After we went to the bar and I got a MaiTai, it was the strongest drink EVER! I swear it just felt like I was drinking pure rum! Played some drinking/card games and everyone got pretty drunk! The staff there are awful! Stay away from Matthew!

Next day 2nd we had breakfast then watched these cute little turtles get fed. Aww. They swim just like the turtles in Finding Nemo!

Actually had CHIPS for lunch :) and hung around the pool and beach until it started pouring down with rain! Waited and waited for the boat to come on Fiji time, but it eventually came! Didn't take that long to get back to the port. My Fiji island adventure ends :(

No comments:

Post a Comment