Monday 5 December 2011

Fiji; Nacula Island; Nabua Lodge

28/11/2011

OMG I love Fiji! It's amazing!! I feel sooo lucky to be here!

Anyway! Today I go to an island. 6am wake up hurt but I was excited. We had breakfast and got a coach to Port Denarau, where we waited for our boat. From Nadi to my island took 5 hours!! I just slept it was pretty comfortable! I'm just glad I worked out what the hell I was doing! I had no idea!!

When we got to Nacula island you have to get off the big boat onto a small boat. The island looked amazing. We had lunch when we arrived and everyone got pasta and mince and I got a sardine sandwich :(

We hung around all day and had afternoon tea with amazing cakes :) later we had dinner which was also amazing! It was Fijian!
Then the fun started lol.

We sang a Fijian song then did the Bula dance! Which was a cross between 'saturday' and the macarena lol. Then we had a competition, we all danced and when Sarah shouted either Gin, Whiskey or Soda we all had to do something. I.e. Boys and girls seperate. It was fun cept 1 time I didn't hear her and kept dancing alone lol

After that we played truth or dare and I became known as the evil one lol. Everyone was scared of me! Haha there were people naked, people sucking each other's toes, making out with trees, giving head to bottles. Loool so much fun! We then went to someone's room and played ipod til the electricity cut off. :( luckily Sarah came and got us and took us to another resort where we could hear music coming from!

The walk was dark and rainforesty and for some reason I was leading! We got there and there was only the Fijian staff and the Aussie owner lol. it was good though we danced and drank then walked back. A few of us went into the sea and randomly sat in a boat lol. I brought sooo much sand into my bed ugh!! What a fun fun night ;)

Next day 27th I was an hour late for breakfast, but luckily they left me some coz they said they knew I'd come :) it was amazing! Pancakes, toast, fruit yum!

I went back to bed and then woke up and got ready for dinner. My hangover came in the evening so I could barely eat the amazing gourmet dinner of pumpkin soup and chicken on yam :)

After dinner we played a heads and tails game and I won a free drink, played cards for a while then had an early night :) had the worst sleep ever though. Spent the whole night scratching my bites on the sand in my bed!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment