Monday 5 December 2011

FIJI! Sydney > Nadi

26/11/2011

Actually had a pleasant sleep on the greyhound, got into Sydney about 8:30am and had a BIG breakfast! Mmm bacon toast hash brown beans :)

Spent the day doing little things like getting waxed and putting photos on a DVD. We got ready later and went to Pizza Hut :) nowhere near as good as home though.

We went to the Three monkeys pub, had 1 drink and got kinda bored so went to Side bar at Wake up.. I drank way more than I intended to lol but managed to get up at 8 the next morning for my flight to Fiji. Aww bye bye Laura! I'm by myself again!!

Oh well! My flight was decent. Was a little delayed but I arrived in the end. As soon as I got off the plane, the smell made me happy! It smelt tropical, like Grenada or South east Asia! Yay! Heat!!

Got my transfer to Nadi Bay resort which was pretty decent. There was a frog jumping around the kitchen though lol. Went to bed early - 6am wake up!! Gots to get my boat to the islands!! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment