Sunday 16 October 2011

Indochina Discovery; Back to Bangkok!

16/10/2011

Got off our luxury bus at Bangkok at around 7am. It was very wet, but I can't see any flooding yet! The floods are meant to be moving down to Bangkok!

Had a rest at the hotel then went out to Koh San Road for lunch and a walk around, left in the pouring rain, but after a while it was blazing hot! Walking round brought back memories of being here 2 years ago :) I saw 'the club' which we went to, the lip glosses we bought, the thai boxing shorts I got for my friend's sons.. Awww.

We had some food then walked around, I bought 2 dresses and 2 pairs of earrings and got a bikini wax.. For sooo cheap!!

Went out for dinner later in a tuk tuk in the POURING rain, and I mean pouring! Got soaked sitting in it but not as wet as our tour leader sitting in front of me on the floor!

We ate at a macaroni place and I got pasta yumyum! Went on to a bar and bought loads of crap from the harrassing sellers, a magic wallet :) a silver bracelet, a fabric bracelet saying Fuck you long time lol, and Rachel bought a ridiculous hat! We went onto 'the club' and its not at all what I remembered, the music was really annoying!

Next day 15th I did NOTHING! Check out of my room and into another and just nursed my hangover! My friend came from London to meet me and he arrived at 9pm, we went to Khosan road (again!) And had KFC!!

Next day 16th, we had to check out at 12, and yes.. We went to Khosan road AGAIN! Shopped some more and ate at a lower than good standard place! Walked around looking for accommodation for my final night back in Bangkok on the 26th.

Woohoo! Were flying to Phuket 2nite!! Flights at 8pm, 1 and a half hours.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment