Monday 10 October 2011

Indochina Discovery; Laos, Luang Prabang

10/10/11
Well my leg hasn't dropped off yet! But the bus ride to Luang Prabang was the worst ever! It was 7 hours long and really wind-y and bumpy, I mean REALLY! Like I couldn't stay in my seat, I got travel sick, it was ridiculous!
As soon as we got back the hotel all I did was rest in pain all the live long day. Barely got out of bed! Just looked after my knee :(
I didn't eat the whole day though, couldn't even get to a shop!
Next day, 10th, I still couldn't walk without it hurting loads so I went down for breakfast and our tour leader kindly said he would ride me on a bike into town :) good old Pok!
I walked around for a bit but couldn't do it for long and definately couldn't do it quickly! Went into a few shops, bought a little keyring doll from a little girl for 'luck' (I sure need it!) And ate the best burger from a bakery. Mmm
After that just came back to the hotel and rested again. Need to make sure it gets somewhat better as tomorrow were on a boat up the mekong river, 10 hours TOMORROW continuing the next day!! Boi.
The others went out for dinner and drinking, they tried to convince me to go but thought it best to rest. I stayed in with a bottle of beer lao :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment