Tuesday 4 October 2011

Indochina Discovery; Vietnam, Hanoi

4/10/2011
Our last stop in Vietnam! OMG it feels like we've been here FOREVER! Got into Hanoi at about 1pm and went for a walk straightaway. From the first moment I hated it! The roads are even more crazy and busy than anywhere else we've been in Vietnam! Its so scary! And I did the walk to the centre of town 3 damn times!! Why?? The worst!!
Oh well, the walk was good, we walked half an hour into town and walked round a lake. Got treated like theives in Nine West (got followed around) and had cheesecake in a coffee shop YUM! - Highland coffee.
Went for dinner soon after and everyone decided to dress up. I wore my new dress. We went to a place called Little Hanoi and I had pork lemongrass, but it tasted like wood was in it so two boys had it and I had chicken cashew nuts YUM!
Went on drinking. Went to bucket bar, temple bar, funky buddah think, n a couple others : / I had flu so shouldn't have went out! Felt sooo much worse the next day : s
4th Oct, got to sleep in and went on a motorbike tour of Hanoi in the afternoon. It was so fun!! Being in the traffic was craaaaazy! Something you HaVE to experience!
Coz I was still sick after the tour I went back to bed, went and got take away from '5 spice' restaurant across the road and went bed early. Leaving for Laos tomorrow at 6:30am!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment