Thursday 27 October 2011

Thai island hopping; back to Phuket; Patong, back to Bangkok, Onto OZ!

27/10/2011

Our trip to Phuket was really long! Took about 4 hours and changed our mini bus twice. But we got there in the end! We decided to stay at Patong beach this time.

I'm glad we did! It was BUZZING! The nightlife and the beach! The beach was beautiful and we went on a jet ski. I didn't drive! Still fun though!

Couldn't stay long on the beach because the sun was going down but it was long enough to enjoy it.

Later we took a walk down to the city where there were millions of clubs/bars and restaurants! Proper buzzing! No clubbing for us though, we just did a bit (more) shopping and went home.

Next day and we had our flight to Bangkok, went well again - really quick and we stayed on Khosan road this time. Didn't do much, I got my hair plaited and yet again bought more stuff!!

Next day and I'm GOING TO OZ!! Scary times again of not knowing what to do at the airport lol. My flight goes to Sydney first (9hours) and then another flight to Cairns (3hours) - LONGness!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment